ABOUT ME My name is Nhu Thai. I am really shy but after you know me you will probably regret knowing me. I love meme, I mean who doesn't? I am the oldest and I have 2 annoying brothers and one told me to write that he's a good singer...he thinks he's Beyonce... The best module I took from last year was probably web development because I like doing the coding but I also hate it at the same time. I understood it because I took down notes and ask the lecturer and classmates for help. When I saw that web development was one of my highest grade I was shocked and happy. Career wise... I don’t really know exactly what I want to do. I would like to go and do something that involves media but I still don’t know if I want it for the long term yet. If I am doing it for the long term, I would like to go to graphic design or photography or website design. Over the summer, I went to Disneyland Paris again. I only went because my little cousins wanted to go and I thought i...
Comments
Post a Comment