Skip to main content

Multimedia Project Presentation

Today we presented our game 'Tiny Farm' to our year and we got the chance to look at all the other game that was made for this module.

The first game I saw was Rob's game 'Monster Flip'. His game was a puzzle game, it has three different levels. when you click on one of the puzzle pieces it will rotate. You have to click the piece until it is in the right position. After you finished the level you can go back to the menu page and click on the next level. I like that the game is for kids who have autism. I enjoy playing this game because it was simple and easy to play.

The next game I saw was Darragh's game 'Alien Twine Game'. His game was a story adventure game. It tells a story and you get to choose which option you would like to pick. Each option will bring you to a certain route, it depends on what and which option you pick. I enjoy playing this game because it was fun and interesting to see where you will end up at the end of the story.

Battle of Cleotopia was Dani's game. Her game was an adventure game. It is in a third person view. The main character was a woman and we can move around the map and kill the monsters. In the game, you can jump, pick up the weapon and run. It was an impressive game, the look of the game was really good details. It was cool and fun playing this game, I really enjoyed it.

The last project I looked at was Chloe and Rebecca's online magazine 'Insight'. Their magazine is based on what it's like pop culture in Dublin. The content page was different, I liked how it looked. It was different from the other pages they had. They had audio and videos in the magazine as well. I enjoyed looking at their magazine, it was different from everyone's else project.

Overall, I love everyone's project and I am happy with our game project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION

ABOUT ME My name is Nhu Thai. I am really shy but after you know me you will probably regret knowing me. I love meme, I mean who doesn't? I am the oldest and I have 2 annoying brothers and one told me to write that he's a good singer...he thinks he's Beyonce... The best module I took from last year was probably web development because I like doing the coding but I also hate it at the same time. I understood it because I took down notes and ask the lecturer and classmates for help. When I saw that web development was one of my highest grade I was shocked and happy.  Career wise... I don’t really know exactly what I want to do. I would like to go and do something that involves media but I still don’t know if I want it for the long term yet. If I am doing it for the long term, I would like to go to graphic design or photography or website design.  Over the summer, I went to Disneyland Paris again. I only went because my little cousins wanted to go and I thought i...

Game Vision Statement

Zoobe is what the name for the puzzle and adventure game I want to design.  It is a game where you are an animal, in a shape of a box and trying to escape from the zoo without getting caught but the humans or traps. The background story for this game is that one night the animal decided that they want to get away and out of the zoo and be free. Some nights after, one of the animal's gate was left unlock and left their "home" behind them. Since all the animals wanted to be free and actually go back to the jungle. The animal that escape went to get the key for the gate, with the help of other animals trying to get the zoo keeper drop the key to all the gates. To play this game, you are the animal who's gate was left unlock and have to get the key to open the other gates for the animal. The animal can't move by itself so you have to move them yourself without getting caught by the zookeeper or traps. To free the animal you either have to move them to the box that...

Alpha

The game is slowly getting to where I want it to go but I am still having a problem with making the player collect the animal and instant death when hitting the "zookeeper" When I add in the codes to make the player collecting the animal it wouldn't work but it collecting the "key" works if you go over it and makes a ding sound so I know its working. Either today or tomorrow I will work on it again and see if it will work. Hopefully, it works. The instant death still wouldn't work for me, the "zookeeper" either doesn't move or it goes off the floor. I added in more animals and zookeeper to make the game more interesting. I didn't want to have too many levels since it only for a project and I'm not making a real game for everyone in the world to play. So I'm thinking of having at least 3-4 levels. I am also thinking of having an item that makes you go faster but I don't think that's possible for me to do since I can...